Search engines have become essential places for finding information. This is in due to the 14 billion internet users (monthly) who turn to search engines to find what they are looking for.
Forrester Research states that the amount of time people spend online has increased by 121 percent in the past five years. This means an exponential increase in the amount of people who search for your products or services every day.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free" listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
Our 3 step process
Step 1- Optimize your website.
Bring your site upto the latest standards of 2021:
- -Keyword Searching and Analysis
- -Keyword Grouping According to Pages
- -Meta Tag Optimization of the Home Page
- -Title Tags for internal pages
- -Description Tags for all Pages
- -Keyword Tags for internal pages
- -HTML Code Optimization (Broken Links, H1-H2 Tags, Anchor Text )
- -XML Sitemap - Update/Create and Submit to Google Webmaster Tools
- -Robot.txt Creation, Google Analytics Code
- -Website’s All Images Optimization (Alt Tags)
- -HTML Site Map (In this page we should provide all pages links for visitors.)
This creates a base for all SEO work.
Step 2- Submit your website.
- -Manual submission to relevant search engines
- -Quality back/external links for home page
- -Article Submissions/Distribution (Articles Provide by client)
- -Social Bookmarking Manual Submissions
- -Directory Submission Manual Submissions
- -listed on cell phones, GPS devices and Google-based computers!
- -One Way Link Building / Exchange Programs
- -Yahoo Group Submission
- -Press Release submission (Article Provide by client)
- -Forum Posting
- -Classified Advertisement
Step 3- Social Media Marketing.
- -Twitter.com, Facebook.com, Linkdin.com, Squeedo.com, MySpace and more Account creation & updating
- -Add share-me buttons connected to bookmarking sites, social news sites, and social event sites.
- -Blog Creation and posting
- -Forum Postings for Social Media Websites (If provided by Client)